Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Flight Sim X

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Flight Sim X

    wasn't supposed to be relased until the 17th supposedly.... but i picked it up last night at walmart... anybody else ever get into these games [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Flight Sim X

    I've always been interested in flying, but I've never tried any of the flight sim games.

    The closest I've come to a "flight sim" is Battlefield 1942! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Flight Sim X

    [ QUOTE ]
    I've always been interested in flying, but I've never tried any of the flight sim games.

    The closest I've come to a "flight sim" is Battlefield 1942! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    def. worth getting into if you like flyin'

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Flight Sim X

    My cousin and I used to fly all the time when Flight Sim first hit the market back in the late 80s.

    I bought the last version, used it for a day or two and forgot about it.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •